We are excited about the product that we have built and so are our customers, if building products around data excites you, then we may have a role for you. In this role, you would be doing one or more of the following:
- Develop data driven decision platform
- Build custom data visualization components
- Maintain and support existing and new customer installations.
What we expect:
- 5+ years in developing web applications and products for web and ecommerce channels.
- FUN to work with, no fun no gun. Sorry about that;-)
- A seriousJ passion for coding, with the ability to intuitively pick up and use any new language/protocol/framework.
- You should be opinionated and passionate to share our ethos and vision to build problem solving technology.
- Programming expertise expected in the core & advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures), REST web services, JSP, tsp, servlet.
- Involved in development of at least one ecommerce related product, deployment of same with customers and integration of third party OEM products into in-house products.
- Working knowledge of Unix, MYSQL and tomcat.
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge in Open source SWs like Kafka, Storm, Cassandra
- Working knowledge in SaaS based product development on Unix platform
- Understanding of statistics and business analytics would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Most Flexible work conditions that you can possibly find
- Work from home option
- Better than industry salary package
- Opportunity to build product from ground up.
- Opportunity to manage a process or a customer account
- International exposure.
We are a corporate organization only to the limit of statuary requirement otherwise we like to call ourselves friends only organization. If you want to be a part of this friend circle this is an open invite.
|Job Category||Product Development|