Shopify data connector on Akeneo Marketplace
Say HELLO to Shopify Akeneo Connector from Ideatarmac!
Last week we announced the launch of Shopify data connector on Akeneo Marketplace. Now time to say hello to this beautiful piece of data connector technology.
Ideatarmac’s Shopify connector is a cloud-based Middleware, which enables, facilitates, and manages the data flow between Shopify and Akeneo. Besides its two interfacing layers which is used to integrate Akeneo PIM with Shopify, it contains a core connector unit to convert, process, and edit the exchanged data.
Shopify Akeneo Connector comes with most modern features like low coding, data review before importing, custom imports scheduling, completely automated with options to connect multiple Akeneo instances or multiple Shopify sites. Additionally ,data connector is also ready to connect Shopify or Akeneo to other channels, hence reducing the overhead of new integration for each channel. Depending on the e-commerce retailer’s requirement a custom set of functionalities can also be addressed.
Quick feature list
Please refer following feature list for all the features that are part of the current version of the Connector:
1. Data transfer between Akeneo PIM CE/GE edition and Shopify
- Import of following product attributes from Akeneo into Shopify: Identifier, Price, Text, Text area, Number, Boolean, Date, Simple, Select, Multi-Select, Image, Locale based values, Site based values.
Import of Akeneo categories into Shopify collection
- Multiple category trees
- Categories with translated labels
- Import of Product properties into Shopify
- Categories at product level
- Enabled/Disabled product status
- Import of Product model into Shopify
- Products with 1 level variation
- Products with 2 levels of variation
- Same shopify ID used for updates to variations
- Simple select list as attribute type as variation axis
- Import of Product model properties into Shopify
- Categories at product model level
2. Data transfer between Akeneo PIM EE/Serenity edition and Shopify
- Import of image assets at product level into Shopify.
- Import of image assets at product model level into Shopify.
- Both media (binaries) and media links for Asset attributes are imported from Akeneo into Shopify
- Assets can be imported per Site into Shopify
We don’t see any more reason for you to wait. Headless e-commerce is the way forward to stay in competition; be the best to win! Connect one of the best PIM Akeneo to your Shopify store now. See you in Akeneo Marketplace